WHAT THIS INITIATIVE IS ULTIMATELY ABOUT
The world of Service has gone Social. Where previously your customers had no choice but to provide their compliments, complaints and comments to you, today they have more channels and more choices than ever before. Thus they are bypassing you and your organization, airing their unedited thoughts publicly, inviting others to jump on their bandwagon, creating viral effects, with endless repercussions – and you may not even be aware as to what’s going on out there.
You once, undoubtedly owned your brand and your brand communication, today it seems to be firmly in the hands of your customers and potential customers. The days of sanctimony and reinforcing the illusions of being service oriented are over. The reality of your customers’ experience of your real service standards is the new currency.
In this new social media world, you either “create the conversation” or be prepared for the “conversation to recreate you”. And while all this is true, its also true that your culture of service excellence or lack of it, is the main driving force at the core of what is being considered the new Social Media Battlefield.
So, ask yourself, do all the key people in your organization fully appreciate the implications of this total paradigm shift when the worlds of Service & Social Media collide? If you care to bring your entire organization up to speed and avoid the service and communication crises that have plagued numerous organizations, just like yours, engage us to deliver this program for you right now.
Your benefit? Enhancing The Quality Of Your Customer Service & Organization Too!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Leadership, Middle Management & Key Service, Communication, Technology People & You.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A ground breaking, absolutely unique, expertly researched & created, world class, professionally delivered initiative, which will address your specific needs and benefit you for a lifetime.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
Part #1 – Service + Social Media – Its Not An Alternative
- The World Of Service As It Was, As It Is & As It Will Be
- Social Media Is Not A Lifestyle Choice, It Is A Work & Life, & Organization Service Reality
- Service + Social Media Connections, Communities & Conversations
Part #2 – The World Of Social Media – The Channels & What They Do
- Google+ – What It Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
- FaceBook – What It Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
- Twitter – What It Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
- LinkedIn – What It Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
- Blog & Vlogs – What It Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
- Wikis – What It Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
- The Other Big Things – What They Can Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use Them
- The Next Big Thing – What It Will Do For Your Organization & How Best To Use It
Part #3 – Service + Social Media Case Studies – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- How People Are Using Social Media & Its Service Implications
- How Businesses Are Using Social Media & Its Service Implications
- How Governments, Statutory Boards & Organs Of State Are Using Social Media & Its Service Implications
Part #4 – Getting More Sophisticated On Service + Social Media
- What To Monitor & How To Monitor It – Your Customer Experience Rating (CusXP)
- How To Listen & Discern What Is Being Said – The CusXp Methodology
- The 5 Dimensions Of Service & Creating Them Congruently In Your Organization
- How To Converse, Create Conversation & Not Have Them Recreate You
Part #5 – Social Media Beyond Your Corporate Communications – Enabling All Key People To Serve Through Social Media
- Service As The Core Value Proposition To Integrate All The Different Angles – Communication, Administration, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Customer Service, Et cetera
Part #6 – Aligning Your Creating A World Class Culture Of Service Excellence Framework With Your Social Media Strategy
- Identifying Who You Need To Serve
- Clarifying Your Service Objectives
- Creating Your Service + Social Media Success Metrics
- Putting Together Your Service + Social Media Team
- Choosing Your Service + Social Media Channels
- Time Lining Your Course Of Service + Social Media Action
- Inviting In The Community You Need To Serve
- Integrating Your Community & Creating Service Conversations That Matter
- Adopting The Next Service + Social Media Innovation & Transformation Mode
- Measuring Your Successes Through CusXP
HOW IT IS CONDUCTED
This life changing and perspective shaping initiative is expertly run as a series of …
- Illuminating introductions
- Engaging Dialogues
- Interactive games & exercises
- Thought provoking debriefs
- Open questions & answer sessions
- Reflection time-outs
- Relevant case studies
- Enriching assignments
- Feedback loops
YOUR CHIEF FACILITATOR
Who is Manoj Sharma?
Manoj Sharma is the Founder and Chief Facilitator of the Singapore Service Academy. Over the last 10 years, Mr. Sharma has paid special attention to how Top Notch Organizations Create World Class Cultures of Service Excellence.
He has synthesized the key learnings and best practices of these World Class Service organizations and developed a Culture of Service Excellence framework which is being adopted by some of the most forward looking companies around.
He has been invited by numerous Ministries, Statutory Boards, Organs of State and MNCs to assist them Create a World Class Culture of Service Excellence and is slowly and surely making an impact in the appreciation of Service both in Singapore and globally.
To date, Mr. Sharma has extensively worked with tier one organizations and leaders from various industries, across Asia, Europe, Oceania, The Americas and The Middle East. As such he brings with him a truly global perspective with an intimate appreciation of local challenges.
How Many People Has Manoj Sharma Worked With?
To date Manoj has worked with more than 80,000 individuals globally, from senior leaders onwards, across diverse industries and has professionally coached more than 700 people.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“I am very impressed with Manoj’s gift of facilitation and clear thinking. He is passionate about the values behind the ideas and is able to stimulate and inspire ownership of the values beyond the ideas.”
Dr William Wan, General Secretary
World Kindness Movement & Singapore Kindness Movement
“I like the way the session was conducted, very different from the usual courses. I particularly agree that mindset is very important when it comes to service.”
Chris Chua, Senior Assistant Director
Customer Service Department
Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS)
“Thank you for the insightful course.”
Pearly Lee, Senior Manager
Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA)
“It’s an excellent training! It’s very thought provoking and reflective in nature, which is helpful in terms of internalising some of the core principals of being service oriented. Manoj trains with great passion and a heart for people. I would strongly recommend this training to anyone.”
Over the years, the Singapore Service Academy has assisted people in numerous Ministries, Statutory Boards, Organs of State and MNCs to Create A World Class Culture Of Service Excellence.
They include Ministry of Finance (MOF), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Ministry of Defence (MINDEF), Ministry of Education (MOE), Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Ministry of Social & Family Development (MSF), Ministry of Transport (MOT), Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA), Alexandra Health Pte Ltd, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), Civil Service College (CSC), Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB), Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA), Health Promotion Board (HPB), Health Sciences Authority (HSA), Home Team Academy (HTA), Housing Development Board (HDB), Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), Institute of Adult Learning (IAL), Institute of Mental Health (IMH), Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS), International Enterprise, Singapore (IE), JTC Corporation (JTC), Land Transport Authority (LTA), Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), Media Development Authority (MDA), Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National Environment Agency (NEA), National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (NHGP), National Library Board (NLB), National Parks Board (NPARKS), Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP), People’s Association (PA), Public Service Division (PSD), Republic Polytechnic (RP), Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), Singapore Customs (SC), Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB), Singapore Land Authority (SLA), Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC), Singapore Police Force (SPF), Singapore Polytechnic (SP), Singapore Prisons Service (SPS), Singapore Sports Council (SSC), Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), Supreme Court of Singapore, VITAL…
…ANZ Bank, Aviva Asia, Changi Airport Group, Chartis Insurance, DBS Bank, Estee Lauder, Far East Organization, FujiXerox, Great Eastern, KPMG, International Rectifier, International SOS, Leica Camera, Makino Asia, Marina Bay Sands, MayBank, Nalco Pacific, NEC Asia Pacific, Petronas Leadership Centre, Prudential, Singapore Airport Terminal Services (SATS), Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), SingPost, Vopak Asia…and many more…
WHEN AND WHERE YOU CAN ATTEND
When: Wednesday, 27th June 2012 (9am – 5pm*)
* Ending time is an approximate
- For other program dates in 2012, click here to view.
*Venue subject to change
For a fully customized in-house program or any queries, please contact us here